Server (Winter Season PT/FT)
Address:130 Wood Road
Country:United States of America
We are currently seeking a Server to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- To participate in a service team that provides a superior dining experience to our guests by giving exceptional service.
- To positively impact the process of making customers by performing designated duties in a timely, efficient, friendly, and productive manner.
- Maintain service standards in the dining room.
- Prepare station and perform assigned opening side duties.
- Handling of and basic preparation of food and beverage.
- Maintain standards of Viceroy’s personal grooming habits.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of all menus.
- Ability to demonstrate basic to advanced knowledge of wines and spirits.
- Ability to maintain organization and strong service while maintaining multiple guest tables.
- Ability to openly communicate respectfully with kitchen.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization at all service stations.
- Communicate frequently and consistently with other members of the team and other colleagues during service.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner, both when dealing with guests and with other colleagues.
- Practice teamwork when interacting with all departments in the hotel.
- Understand and demonstrate the concept of making customers. Have an awareness of customer problems and potential problems. Inform manager to further our goals of customer-making.