Service Express Runner
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Service Express Runner to join our team! If you are a multi-tasker and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Make deliveries to guest rooms in a timely and friendly manner, including in-room dining, amenities, and special requests.
- Collaborate with the back-of-the-house guest services team to ensure guest laundry, steaming, and shipping needs are met.
- Communicate with Service Express, Housekeeping, Front Desk, and Concierge through a 2-way Nextel radio.
- Identify opportunities to Surprise and Delight guests or provide service recovery.
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response Team.
Work Location: Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: October 15, 2019
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + tips
Schedule: Three possible shifts: 7am-3:30pm, 11am-7:30pm, 2:30pm-11pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40/ Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.