Spa Struck is seeking a customer service oriented Spa Concierge to join their team in Beaver Creek!. The Spa Concierge is the hub of the spa operation. This position assumes a pivotal role to overall guest satisfaction and ultimate success of the spa. The Spa Concierge demeanor must be reflective at all times of the highest standards of professionalism and guest service. Additionally, this person should possess a consistent positive attitude, knowledge of the spa operations and attention to detail. This position is of utmost importance, being it is the first and last impression of Spa Struck.
Essential duties include:
- Answer phones, book appointments, check guests in and out of the facility and complete all shift reports, financials, and paperwork accurately.
- Inform guests of all services available, describing each in detail, and booking according to guests needs and preferences.
- Assist guests with retail product selections and educate them on correct use.
- Ascertain satisfaction of guests upon check-out and handle guest concerns as appropriate, calling for management assistance where necessary.
- Oversees Four-Diamond guest service standards.
- Actively participate in meetings to discuss and share pertinent information with spa management and to find ways to improve guest service, product quality, and productivity.
- Daily communication to spa management to pass on pertinent information regarding the facility, employees, guests, supplies/repairs needed, and other relevant information.
- Assist in inventory control, communicating with Spa Supervisor
- Complete opening and closing checklists accurately and initial when completed.
- Learn treatments and products - ability to explain their uses and benefits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Spa Struck- The Charter at Beaver Creek
Start Date: 11/19/2018
Employment Type: Full Time-Seasonal.
Eligible for fantastic benefits and perks!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous hospitality experience, preferred. A polished, professional and sophisticated image is required. Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of guest service orientation. Intermediate computer knowledge required. POS experience preferred. Oral and written proficiency of the English language.