Spa Front Desk Agent
We are currently seeking a Spa Front Desk Agent to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Ensure high quality service of The Spa to the standard set by the hotel, ensuring highest levels of guest, company and colleague satisfaction.
- Strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
- Ensure the Spa is kept clean and tidy at all times in accordance with the standards of Viceroy Snowmass.
- Ensure adherence to company health and safety standards as well as compliance of all laws of Colorado.
- Ensure that The Spa services meet and exceed customer expectations
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Knowledge of Spa operational procedures.
- Knowledge of Spa and Health Club service standards.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Strong customer and colleague relation skills.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.