Spa Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Spa Anjali Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Spa Front Desk Agent to join our team!
- Greet guests as they walk into the spa
- Check guests in, escort to locker rooms and spa waiting area
- Answer phones to make appointments
- Spa menu knowledge
- Set up or take down retail depending on shift
- Keep spa common space neat and tidy
- Stock waiting area for guest
- Light housekeeping duties
Location: Spa Anjali Beaver Creek - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: December 1, 2019
Employment Type: Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: 20 hours / week; Must work one full day Sunday or Monday. Afternoons available Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 2:30pm -close.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- No training necessary
- Previous guest service a plus
- This position requires standing for log periods of time
- Must be able to go up and down stairs
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.