Staff Accountant II
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join the East West Hospitality team in Beaver Creek, CO.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Staff Accountant II to work with Accounts Receivable and HOA Financials. This position is responsible for performing accounting duties in a complex multi-company environment. Processes accounts payable, accounts receivable, prepares financial statements, and supports other staff members who contribute to the financial process.
Requires a detail orientated individual with strong customer service skills, ability to work within multiple systems and ability to create and develop new processes and systems. Work is performed in an automated environment and requires intermediate knowledge of and ability to use bookkeeping and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus, during winter season
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Office Just Steps from Ski Lift
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work within multiple systems and ability to create and develop new processes and systems.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of and ability to use bookkeeping and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.