Staff Accountant II
East West Partners is seeking a Staff Accountant II to join our team in Avon, CO. This position is an integral member of the Development teams. Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
PRIMARY RESPOONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Process payments and document accounting records for company’s business including acquisition, construction, and construction financing for multiple real estate development projects.
- Prepare monthly draw packages for construction lenders.
- Perform all accounting functions, including preparation of month-end reporting packages, consolidated journal entries and monthly financial reporting.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger, reviews payments to contractors and vendors.
- Works with project managers on job cost coding and tracking against project budgets.
- Assists with treasury management, construction loan draws and tracking, cash forecasts, cost tracking, and compliance reporting.
- Prepares journal entries to record sale of units. Prepare and analyze cost of sales allocation by project for unit sales.
- Works with outside auditors to upload information to their portal sites for Purchase and Sale Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, and Bank Resolutions. Prepares PBC work papers as requested.
This is a full time position based in Avon, Colorado
- Salaried position based upon experience
- Full suite of benefits including: 401K with employer match, ski pass and health, dental and vision insurance
East West Partners exists to create terrific places that bring people together, sharing meaningful experiences. We develop new communities, and improve existing ones, in ways that add lasting value. We aim to amplify what people love most about where they live, work and vacation. And we strive to be known as trusted partners and one of the industry’s best places to build a career. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Learn more about East West Partners at ewpartners.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Two to three years’ experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including cost accounting, general ledger and preparation of financial statements.
East West Partners is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.