Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Stewarding to join our Banquets team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Ensure that all food service equipment is properly cleaned, stored, maintained and supplied.
- Clean and maintain kitchen floors, walls, ceilings and equipment; properly dispose of waste materials.
- Make sure all duties are complete and ready for next shift.
- Participate in training programs and education relevant to duties.
- Assist kitchen chefs with basic food preparation.
- Ensure service equipment is delivered on time for F&B events.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: May, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $16.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Minimum of six (6) months of previous janitorial, stewarding, cleaning or warehouse experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while also multitasking and handling stressful situations.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.