Systems Business Analyst
East West is seeking an experienced Systems Business Analyst to join their Corporate team in Avon, CO. The Systems Business Analyst's role is to deliver support to end users in the organization in using various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units. The Systems Business Analyst is also responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of in-house software applications training programs and related courseware. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of software systems investments.
Essential duties include:
- Provides direct support for business unit requirements and support enterprise applications and its end users.
- Facilitates and assists in supporting, implementing and monitoring standards or best practices that will streamline system reliability across the applications supported.
- Develops and supports effective team interactions through open and honest communication, receptive to feedback, mentoring, and developing others.
- Assists with ad hoc reporting, training, configuration and support of business applications.
- Leads training sessions and assists in the creation of new training objectives for organization.
- Committed to and is accountable for providing quality service to internal and external customers.
- Assists in researching and implementing enhancements that optimize and streamline the application functionality to meet business requirements.
- Analyzes technical problems, including diagnosis and root cause analysis, then moves quickly to solve.
- Creates and completes documentation on time and accurately.
- Responds to frequent and potentially complex questions from end users in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- Respectfully addresses situations or communicates decisions to assure customer concerns or needs are met. Demonstrates professionalism with customers and vendors.
- Serves as a technical application expert between the customers, other business communities and the IT organization and works collaboratively in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Works with third party vendors to implement and support company applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: East West Corporate Offices- Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time-Year Round
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k Plan, PTO/Sick Time off. Perks include- Marriott/Starwood lodging and food and beverage discounts. Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local stores; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, gym membership discounts at the Westin Athletic Club and Vail Athletic Club, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
BA/BS Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience. At least 3-5 years related experience in application support. Knowledge and experience with Enterprise applications, POS applications, PMS applications, SQL Report Writers like SSRS, PowerBI and Crystal. Experience in application configuration and support required. Understanding of applications and their relationship to databases. Experience and ability with Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS and other reporting tools desired. Strong analytical skills; ability to solve complex problems. Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written. Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills and Systems Administration and software troubleshooting skills.