East West is seeking a customer service oriented Vacation Specialist to join their team in Beaver Creek. The Vacation Specialist provides reservations sales support for Beaver Creek/Vail divisions and other East West divisions as needed. Individual will provide a high level of customer service, be willing to take responsibility for securing rental reservations.
Essential duties include:
- Respond to incoming reservations leads whether by phone or electronic (e-mail, chat, click to call) with a high level of professionalism using software provided at all times, and including Navis, IQWare, and others.
- Identify and provide for guest needs and requirements. Quote rates, provide detailed descriptions of unit and complex or luxury home, answer questions. Communicate in appropriate means including phone, email, and text within software environment whenever possible.
- Process reservations for guests including placing accurate and timely reservations, posting payments and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of confirmation letters. Demonstrate expertise with all policies and procedures including payment and cancellation, travel insurance, resort fee and additional charges.
- Responsible for working with team to meet rental revenue goals and business objectives
- Assist with regular reservations functions in a team environment. This includes but is not limited to team work in booking all incoming reservations and outgoing call campaigns as directed, following up on pending reservations, changes, cancellations, using Navis to track each point of contact with a potential guest or booked guest.
- Develop high level of product knowledge of all EWH rental inventory through thorough site tours of each property and residence. Be familiar with the destinations, the events, services, merchants, restaurants, and activities offered, and be able to share such information upon request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time-Year Round.
Schedule: Days between the hours of 8am-6pm, some weekend days required in the winter months.
Pay Range: $17-$18/hr. Depends on experience.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package- including health insurance, 401k, PTO and Sick Time Eligible for: amazing perks including 401k Plan, merchant ski pass, bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
Must have a professional appearance and demeanor, strong attention to detail, ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable. Work experience must include previous hospitality and/or customer service experience. Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize. Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once. Ability to work irregular hours and days. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.