Vail Athletic Club & Spa Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Vail Athletic Club & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a guest-focused Vail Athletic Club & Spa Front Desk Agent. If you are reliable, have a positive attitude, and are able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, we would live to meet you!
- Assisting Guests
- Answering Phone Calls
- Problem Solving
- Giving Facility Tours
- Booking Spa and Club Appointments
- Selling Memberships
- Opening and Closing Duties
- Understanding and use of Scheduling and POS system
- Re-stocking Retail
- Organizing and Cleaning Club and Spa
- Communicate with managers daily
- Understand use of gym equipment
- Knowledge of different spa treatments
Location: Vail Athletic Club & Spa - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time Year Round
Start Date: October 1, 2019
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Schedule: Opening, Closing, and Mid Shifts TBD Monday-Sunday
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Free Gym Memberships at VAC
- 50% Off at Terra Bistro
- 40% Off VAC Retail
- 50% Off VAC Spa Treatments
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous experience in the Guest Service Industry
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.