Vail Spa Night Auditor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Vail Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an experienced, customer service oriented Night Auditor. If you have a strong attention to detail and are professional in appearance and demeanor, we would love to meet you!
- Meet and greet guests professionally and efficiently
- Fast and efficient check-in and check-out
- Reconcile all departures and arrivals throughout the day
- Handle all guest requests/complaints in a professional, prompt, courteous and discreet manner
- Be familiar with reservation policies and procedures and be capable of accurately booking reservations
- Maintain a good working relationship with other front desk staff members and other departments such as maintenance, group sales, housekeeping, etc.
- Be prepared to handle any emergency situation such as fire, power outage, or anything else requiring security or medical attention
- Possess a good working knowledge of area activities and restaurants, in order to inform guests and make recommendations
- Responsible for cleanliness of lobby and front office areas
- Answer phones in a courteous and timely manner, taking accurate and legible messages
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums- Vail, CO.
Start Date: December 1, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Schedule: Overnight 10pm - 8am
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for Full Time Employees
- On Site Parking
- Bus Pass Discount
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, and be able to work alone and unsupervised for most of shift
- Good "people skills" are necessary - must enjoy interaction with people
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Work experience should include previous customer service
- Must be able to lift and carry up to approximately 50 pounds - such as a box of computer paper
- Must regularly use various office equipment such as computer, printer, calculator, fax machine, copier, and telephone
- Good communication skill are a necessity - verbal and written
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.