Valet / Bell Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Valet / Bell Attendant. If you have an outgoing attitude and an outstanding work ethic, we would love meet you!
- Providing excellent service to all our guests and owners
- Welcome guests upon arrival
- Park and retrieve vehicles
- Escort guests to and from their residences
- Assist with luggage
- Deliver mail and packages
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $11.10/ hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18yrs old
- Must have valid driver’s license and able to drive manual
- Must be able to lift 60+lbs
- Be able to stand on your feet for 4+ hours
- Previous valet experience preferred but not required
- At least one year experience in the hospitality industry or customer service related field
- Spanish knowledge is a plus
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 91170452937