Valet / Bell Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Valet / Bell Attendant. If you have great interpersonal communication skills and are self motivated, we would love meet you!
- Deliver/retrieve luggage to/from residences
- Park/retrieve vehicles
- Drive owners/guests around Vail in our house cars
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: May 15, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $12.00/ hour + tips
Schedule: Varies, availability to work weekends required
- Must be at least 18 yrs old
- Valid drivers license with acceptable level driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to repeatedly lift, push and pull 50+ pounds
- Able to walk, run, and stand for hours at a time
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Able to climb up and down stairs repeatedly
- Able to drive a standard transmission
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Pay: up to $12/hour
Seasonal </span></span></span></p><p><span><span><span><strong></strong> $12.00/ hour + tips</span></span></span></p><p><span><span><span><strong>Schedule: </strong>Varies
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 96114604734