VP of Finance
East West Partners is seeking a VP of Finance to join our team in Park City, UT. If you have 3-5 years of real estate investment, acquisitions and/or development experience, we'd love to meet you! Join the company that is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to equity and debt partners.
- Assist in the documentation of legal agreements, including loan agreements, residential purchase agreements, homeowner association documents, land purchase and sale agreements, easements and other related agreements.
- Create presentations as required for lenders, equity, community groups, etc.
- Leading acquisition and disposition of property for development including land acquisition and condominium unit closings.
- Assist project teams with all financial analysis including reviewing pay apps and contracts
- Create and maintain financial models of active and potential developments.
- Respond to equity partner inquiries and run pro forma sensitivities.
- Review and coordinate monthly draws to reforecast project budgets.
- Consolidate and analyze market research and data.
- Assist with all aspects of the construction loan.
- Budget variance analysis.
- Assist with and oversee preparation of monthly financial statements including invoice coding and approval and oversight of monthly equity and/or loan draw requests.
Location: Park City and other Utah locations
Start Date: Ability to work fulltime in Park City, UT within 60 days.
- 3-5 years of real estate investment, acquisitions and/or development experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Self-motivated, team orientated, with strong time management skills
- Proven ability to work proficiently as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial thinker comfortable working in a really busy organization
- Must have extensive experience performing IRR analyses, creating development project budgets, creating operating asset proformas, sources & uses analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (or Unlimited Time Off)
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
East West Partners exists to create terrific places that bring people together, sharing meaningful experiences. We develop new communities, and improve existing ones, in ways that add lasting value. We aim to amplify what people love most about where they live, work and vacation. And we strive to be known as trusted partners and one of the industry’s best places to build a career. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Learn more about East West Partners at ewpartners.com.