1891 Curtis Street Onsite Manager and Concierge
Job Title: Onsite Manager and Concierge
Department: East West Urban Management
Reports To: General Manager and Portfolio Property Manager
Property: 1891 Curtis Street Residences DBA Residents XXV
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Onsite Manager and Concierge oversee the daily operation of The Residences XXV and attend to the needs of the owners. The Onsite Manager and Concierge must be the eyes and ears of the property while reporting to the portfolio property manager. They must also be able to accomplish the tasks requested of the home owners, portfolio manager and general manager.
- Provide Concierge services for all home owners and residents including but not limited to package, dry cleaning, and mail delivery, watering plants as requested, escorting contractors into units for repairs, and service facilitation. (no offsite services required, no grocery shopping, no taking vehicles to repair shops, no dog walking)
- Building security- react to situations of concern including but not limited to unsecure doors, spot check security cameras to ensure they are working, and coordinate with loss prevention for other building security concerns.
- Project Coordination and Management- Coordination of owner projects (Owner example: I have a leaking toilet, Onsite Manager and Concierge arranges and follows up to be sure repairs appropriately) (HOA example: if a pipe leaks in the garage over an owners parking space coordinate with block 95, standard parking and the hotel on repairs until completed)
- Liaison with The Ritz-Carlton hotel for shared projects, maintenance, security and expenses
- Liaison with Denver Place Apartments for shared projects, maintenance, and expenses
- Liaison with Granite Tower and Block 95 for shared projects, maintenance and expenses
- Manage key bank system- check out keys, return keys, issues with key bank, etc. Make sure keys are returned by 5pm daily.
- Manage directory box and building link system - move in and out updates
- Report any and all potential rules and regulations violations to property manager
- Daily building walks to check for maintenance items and submit work orders accordingly. In addition, report larger items to property manager (leaks, damage due to owner, resident or contactor)
- Schedule minor maintenance projects with EWUM Maintenance Coordinator including light bulb changes, filter changes, minor touch up painting
- Order weekly/monthly supplies including but not limited to water, granola bars, cookies, sodas, toiletries, trash bags, and other supplies as needed.
- Set up for monthly board meetings which includes setting up conference room, put out waters, set up phone
- First point of contact for cleaning staff, who cleans three times per week (M-TH-Sat)
- Open and close Residences lounge daily as defined in opening and closing procedures
- Coordinating moves which includes scheduling with the hotel in advance, reserve parking meters with the city, move outlined on move calendar, check in movers with loss prevention as outlined on the move procedures
- Must be able to work irregular hours when necessary, including some weekends and nights
High School diploma or equivalent required. Association or resort operations management experience preferred. Candidate must have excellent listening skills and very good written and verbal communication skills. Professional appearance and conduct required. Candidate must be familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, fax machines, phone, and other common office equipment. Must be well organized and be able to prioritize a large number of tasks. Candidate must be able to work irregular hours when necessary, including some weekends and nights