Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at East West Hospitality.
East West is seeking a Accountant III to join our Corporate team in Avon, CO! If you have high attention to detail, like to take initiative, and have the ability to understand and solve complex issues, we'd love to meet you!
- Continuously lead by example, as is expected of all staff.
- Create an environment of comfortable hospitality for teammates, owners and guests. Maintain a positive "open door" communications policy with all staff members.
- Independently analyze complex information, solve complex problems and establish procedures for recording or reconciling information and optimizing workflows.
- Maintain compliance with established accounting policies and procedures and ensure that all control measures are practiced.
- Serve as a resource to the operating departments on vendor inquiries, owner statements, and accounts receivable questions and problems.
- Prepare and review financial statements within required deadlines.
- Prepare reconciliations for financials on a monthly basis. Ensure that reconciling items clear in the following period.
- Prepare bank account reconciliations on a monthly basis. Ensure that reconciling items clear in the following period.
- Complete annual budget compilation and review for assigned financials. Compile and analyze requests and import into the financial software.
- Ensure accounting records and appropriate reports are prepared accurately and punctually and maintained up to date.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $24 - $27/ hour, DOE
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- On site parking
- Steps from the Riverfront Gondola
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Associates degree or equivalent, or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, complex correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write complex correspondence and present financial information in a logical format.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations including Board meetings.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.