Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Accounting Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Verify and upload the previous day’s income into the income journal, correct any posting issues. Upload statistical data and verify credit card settlements and correct any discrepancies. Verify all credit card deposits received from the credit card processor and correct any charges / refunds that did not process.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Upload income journal and statistics to SL daily.
- Check for and resolve any American Express or Merchant Link enquiries or chargebacks daily.
- Process Travel Agent commissions on a bi-monthly basis.
- Process all shipping charges when necessary.
- Monitor the aging reports daily and make collection calls when necessary.
- Consult with the Front Desk Manager to ensure rooms are checked out and folios closed.
- Ensure all HOA Billing (Assessments) are sent out on a quarterly basis in a timely manner.
- Monitor HOA Accounts Receivable to ensure there are no delinquent accounts.
- Prepare owner revenue statements and make necessary check / ACH payments monthly.
- Post owner maintenance charges to owner statements.
- Calculate Owner FF&E balances and make necessary monthly postings.
- Prepare any necessary documents when needed.
- Enter and pay all invoices related to the HOA.
- Other projects or duties as requested by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
- Due to the sensitivity of information handled by the finance department staff, confidentiality is expected and always required.
Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $75K
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $1500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Extensive knowledge of financial operational procedures.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Good presentation, platform, and training/facilitation skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- Excel advanced skills.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.