Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable position is responsible for processing accounts payables.
- Respond to emails and phone calls daily
- Field any A/P vendor/manager questions
- Pick up/sort/inner office/scan/email mail to appropriate department managers
- Oversee payment of A/P for each Association
- Research balances & billing issues
- Ensure all bills are coded and approved by managers
- Timely posting & paying of vendor invoices
- Ensuring all check payments are issued from correct company
- Make sure to include check stubs and/or invoice # with all payments which ensures they are then posted to the correct account
- File/scan back up documentation
- Record & pay property taxes semi annually
- Complete AP to A/R Monthly
- Close Associations Periods Monthly
- Place orders for office supplies
- Mailing of checks once signed by controller
- Enter in all new vendors with correct information for 1099 purposes
- Work with A/R and Assistant Controller in preparing year end 1099’s.
- Organize & file Vendor insurance certificates
- Be familiar with internal financial reporting deadline schedules
- Understand the structure of the different associations which allows understanding of which companies pay what expenses.
- Attend Bi-monthly accounting meetings
Additional duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner.
Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent applicable experience. Previous accounts payable experience is required. Computer experience, typing skills required. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, html experience desired. Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated. Must have excellent organizational skills. Must have excellent communication skills-both written and verbal. Requires excellent listening and phone skills. Must be able to operate or use the following: computer, printer, copier, calculator, and telephone.
$24 - $28/hr DOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100169565193