Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the award winning East West Hospitality Team in Snowmass, Colorado. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who will assist the Accounting Team in billing and collection of revenue.
As Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will assist the Controller with numerous office responsibilities outlined below. The overall goal of this position is to help facilitate and streamline the billing, collections and reconciliation process of the company in a timely and on-budget manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by scanning and filing invoices, debits, and credits
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments, HOA accounts and customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history and bank deposits.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivables; verifying totals and preparing report.
- Protects organization’s privacy and value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs reconciliation of Advanced deposit accounts monthly and maintains accurate and clean backup.
- Assists Accounting Department with various reconciliation projects.
- Follows up with customers on outstanding balances, including late fees and penalties.
- Assists Controller with tracking of Rental Assessment revenues for All Base Village properties.
- Assist Controller with updating Bank account signature cards and setting up new bank accounts.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: $20 - $25 / hour DOE
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm, some holidays and weekends if needed
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- A minimum of 2 Years Experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Experience with Excel and Accounting software systems.
- Organization and Data entry skills is a must.
- General Math Skills and attention to details.
- College Degree in Accounting or higher is a plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Reporting research results.
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.