Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our Eagle Ranch Association team, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist the Design Review Administrator and Community Manager with office duties, tenant billing, and homeowner communication.
- Retrieve messages from voice mail /email. Respond personally or forward to appropriate personnel.
- Answer and reply to incoming telephone calls, and emails. Determine purpose, and respond or forward appropriately.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, contracts, agreements, and other complex documents in Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken and ACT Programs. Prepare and manage forms for DRB Applications.
- Welcome association office visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, route, and send mail/faxes, and maintain / route correspondence from Association Property Manager and Design Review Administrator.
- Maintain office machines, including computers, and printer. Track service request status for Association equipment repairs. Schedule annual maintenance for A/C and furnace.
- Order, receive, and maintain office, amenity, shipping, stationary, and kitchen supplies for Association Office.
- Tidy and straighten Association reception lobby, conference room, and offices.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
- Maintain general office files and update applicable files/links on website.
- Be available for any special requests made by the Association Property Manager and Design Review Administrator.
- Coordinate articles on website to homeowners in a timely manner.
- Code and process check requests and Association credit cards if applicable.
- Maintain a database of Association owners to be utilized for communications and DRB status.
- Attend Association and committee meetings pertaining to HOA Business.
- Prepare Association, DRB and special committee meeting agendas, minutes, send to attendees, and assist with maintaining these documents in the permanent record books for the Association.
- Update Association website
- Coordinate details of special Association events such as Spring Clean-up, Garage Sale, Spring/Fall Socials and Fall Events.
- Assist Design Review Administrator with responding to owner questions and concerns.
Location: Eagle Ranch Association - Eagle, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Schedule: 32 - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College or technical school associate or bachelor degree preferred
- Must have good communication skills - written and verbal, as well as excellent listening skills
- Professional appearance and conduct required.
- Familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, phone, and other common office equipment.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Ability to compose and prepare correspondence, reports, contracts, agreements, and other complex documents in Word, Excel, Outlook, and ACT Programs
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.