Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist the General Manager & Assistant General Manager
- Assist in the management of day-to-day HOA operations for the Property Management Team.
- Assist GM and AGM in office operations including but not limited to scheduling, operations, staffing, coordinating, and administrative duties.
- Assist in the performance of all administrative aspects for governance and operations of assigned associations. Schedule, organize, and attend all regular, special and emergency board meetings. Organize annual and scheduled Board meeting packets. Verbal and written communication with the association membership to include but not limited to phone, email, e-blast, websites, and all mailings to the membership. Ensure operational compliance with CC&Rs, Bylaws, and rules and regulations as well as monitor member compliance for the same. Track and manage action item lists for each assigned association.
- Complete inspections of common areas for assigned properties on a periodic basis. Complete appropriate follow-up. At times these inspections may be completed in cooperation with other staff.
- Assist as needed to maintain homeowner association websites for assigned associations. Includes but not limited to organization of content in resource center, consistent document titles in resource center, timely posting of appropriate documents to resource center.
- Carry out any additional duties and special projects as needed.
- Admin duties including but not limiting filing and mailings
- Must have a sense of humor and thick skin (if you are in this industry you already knew that)
- Strong customer service background and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with vendor management and construction and maintenance issues.
- Ability to keep organized, multitask, problem solve and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions and maintain professionalism
Location: East West Urban Management main office
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Schedule: 32 - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required. Candidate must have excellent listening skills and very good written and verbal communication skills. Professional appearance and conduct required. Candidate must be familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, fax machines, phone, and other common office equipment. Must be well organized and be able to prioritize a large number of tasks. Candidate must be able to work irregular hours when necessary, including some weekends and nights.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Effectively present information to top management, public groups, tenants and contractors
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.