Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented AM Busser to join our F&B team! If you are a multi-taker who enjoys working as a part of a team and anticipating guests' needs, we would love to meet you!
- Clean and reset tables quickly and efficiently.
- Run food from kitchen to guest’s tables.
- Polish silverware and assist servers in any other duties regarding operational success
- Provide excellent guest service
Location: Maya Restaurant- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $8.08 / hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Free Staff Meal
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Fast Pace
- Take direction and follow through to completion
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.