AM Host - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Food & Beverage team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa!
We are looking for AM Hosts to join our team. In this role you will be first and last interaction guests will have as you will be making the reservations, greeting and seating the guests. If you are customer service oriented and enjoy talking with people, we would love to meet you!
- Organizing the flow of the guests through Open Table
- Talking with guests on the phone, answering questions
- Taking to-go orders
- Greeting/ Seating Guests
- Assisting servers and support staff as needed
- Making reservations
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Schedule: AM: shift starts at 6:30am
- Approachable and friendly
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve
- Customer service experience preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Meal per shift
- Paid Time Off (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life & Pet Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- $500 Referral Program
- Buss Pass Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 100180180813