AM Server - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Food & Beverage team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa!
We are looking for Servers. If you are passionate for food and hospitality, task oriented, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be task oriented.
- Anticipate guest needs
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items.
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $10.63 / hour + tips
Employment Type: Part-Time and Full-Time, Seasonal & Year-Round
Schedule: AM Shift starts at 6:30AM
- 1 year of experience in F&B preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Passion for food and beverage
- Passion for Hospitality
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Meal per shift
- Paid Time Off (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life & Pet Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- $500 Referral Program
- Buss Pass Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 100178448953