AP/AR Staff Accountant - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
We are looking for a detailed-oriented Staff Accountant who has experience with hotel accounting functions, AP and AR. If you have experience preparing group bills and working with multiple systems, we would love to meet you!
- Completes daily cash deposits for the hotel, spa, and restaurant and researching variances and making necessary corrections.
- Reviews, reconciles, and posts awards statements.
- Assist with guest calls, guest disputes, chargebacks, and collections calls.
- Accurately enters and posts hotel, spa, and restaurant AP daily/weekly meeting the weekly check run deadline.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $24 - $26 / hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- College degree or equivalent. Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with computerized hotel accounting operations.
- Job requires excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to collaborate with others, excellent accounting and organizational skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Dynamics SL, Lightspeed, RA, Excel, Outlook, and Word is preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.