Application Support Specialist
East West Hospitality is seeking an Application Support Specialist to join our Vail Valley based corporate team. This is a hybrid position that will work partially remote, and partially in the office, either in Denver or Avon. If you're detail-oriented and a problem solver, we'd love to meet you!
The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the core software systems and associated business processes. This includes, but not limited to Property Management Systems (IQware), Facility Management systems (IQtrac), Point of Sale Systems, reporting platforms, Payroll systems, Human Resource systems, and Enterprise Resource Management systems (Dynamics SL). The Application Support Specialist will support business strategy by training and supporting end users and the use of business systems. The role will help create, train, and troubleshoot end user requests and escalating those requests to the IS Management Team when appropriate. The role will assist in creating, managing, and directing users to proper documentation and internal resources. The role will also assist in new implementations and enterprise projects through assisting with gathering and organizing requirements, data entry, and assisting in the training of end users.
- All Systems - ensure new user accounts are created promptly for IQware, SL and Solver
- All Systems - first point of contact for user support requests, providing solutions, documentations or escalating the request.
- Coordinate and communicate global business processes such as Unit Onboarding
- Assist with new system implementations including but not limited to: data entry, system validation and end user training
- Identifying gaps in documentation and assisting to create any needed documentation
- Training and support to end users on different reporting tool available.
- Maintain report subscriptions and data refreshes
- Work closely with other shared services departments (IT, Payroll, Accounting, HR etc.) to ensure prompt and complete support of end users.
- Assist with communication, coordination, meeting preparation, task tracking, and task execution of System Projects including integrations, implementations, updates, etc.
- Create and maintain user accounts and appropriate accessibility
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes though automation and standardizing practices.
- Establish, maintain and optimize connections with third party listing sites.
- Perform audits and maintenance on all systems such as PMS, channel managers and listing sites to ensure content and information is correct.
- Utilize problem-solving skills and available resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Location: Colorado Based Hybrid/Remote - Daily responsibilities can be done remotely, but you will be required to be in the Avon or Denver, CO office on occasion.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $58K-$60K
- Knowledge of application support analysis and application procedures and techniques. The ability to learn applications at a highly developed level. Knowledge of research techniques, methods, and procedures.
- Ability to create concise and effective documentation, including writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills
- Efficient task management and follow-up
- Experience with IQWare (or other PMS), SQL, and SL a plus
- Experience with managing OTA’s or interfaces for 3rd party rental systems a plus
- Proven ability to collaborate well across functions and departments, think creatively, and solve problems
- The ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement in a positive and constructive way.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to provide excellent customer service and interact tactfully, professionally, and courteously with other employees and stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated to learn and ask questions
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Bonus / year
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.