Assistant Association Controller
East West Hospitality is seeking an experienced Assistant Association Controller to join their dynamic team. The Assistant Association Controller is responsible for supervising accounting staff and all financial reporting functions for EWH managed Home Owner Associations
Work with an amazing team in a great office environment. Be able to build a career with opportunities for future advancement. Association accounting provides a stable work opportunity - totally unaffected by COVID.
- Responsible for financial reporting functions in a complex multi-company environment
- Responsibilities include completion of complex financial statements and financial reporting to association boards and owners
- Preparation of annual budgets and capital reserve studies
- Coaching and mentoring of junior association accountants
- Provide support to Association Controller
Work Location: Beaver Creek Landing Accounting Office
Employment Status: Full time year round
Job Start Date: Immediate
Pay Rate: $65-$70K
Schedule: M-F 8-5
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite parking
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- College degree with an accounting degree or equivalent
- At least 4 years related experience or training
- Requires strong knowledge of and ability to use accounting and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.