Assistant Association Controller
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West Hospitality finance team!
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Association Controller with excellent communication skills. If you are detail oriented and highly motivated, we would love to meet you!
The Assistant Association Controller is responsible for financial preparation and reporting functions for a group of EWH managed Home Owner Associations and serves as a mentor and coach to association accountants. This position will take the lead on projects to improve automation in financial preparation and reporting.
- Completion of financial statements and financial reporting for Association boards and owners
- Have strong understanding of all Association financial statements for attending Board Meetings
- Review Financials performed by Accounting Team
- Coaching and mentoring of junior association accountants
- Provide support to Association Controller
Location: Beaver Creek Landing Accounting Office, Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $65,000 / year
- College degree or equivalent
- At least 4 years related experience or training
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Requires strong knowledge of and ability to use accounting and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.