Assistant Controller - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to help lead our Accounting team! The Assistant Controller will oversee the financial statement preparation for Spa Anjali (spa operations) and Associations (Westin Riverfront Hotel HOA, Westin Riverfront Master HOA, Riverfront Townhomes HOA, One Riverfront HOA, the Driveway Easement, and the Shared Amenities Easement). In this position, the Assistant Controller will manage the staff accountants fostering a positive, collaborative, cooperative, and problem-solving atmosphere.
If you approach problems with a solution-based focus, and have experience managing or supervising a team with a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Prepares monthly financial statements within deadlines required by ownership. This includes the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Prepare budgets for Spa Anjali and the Riverfront Village HOAs working with the DOF.
- Manage the accounting office and assist with the training of staff accountants creating plans to complete their daily work as well as well as plans for their future development.
- Ensures compliance with established accounting policies and procedures ensuring that control measures are in place and practiced.
Work Location: Westin Riverfront Avon, CO
Job Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: FT/YR
Pay Rate: $75,000 - $90,000/year DOE, plus up to $9,000 annual bonus potential
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- 4 Years of college with an accounting or finance degree or suitable industry experience as a property controller/manager/supervisor.
- Experience with computerized hotel accounting operations.
- Job requires excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to supervise others, excellent accounting and organizational skills.
- Experience with Lightspeed, RA, Info Genesis, Vantaca and Microsoft Dynamics SL a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100144283826