Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for an experienced Assistant Controller to join our team. We are looking for a reliable Assistant Controller who can prepare financial statements for multiple Commercial and HOA entities, and who can follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of the Controller. The individual must be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems and processes.
An effective Assistant Controller must have a good knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP). The person must be organized with a great attention to detail. Looking for a problem-solver who can carry tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full-Time, Year-Round
Pay Rate: $80K DOE + $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Supporting most aspects of accounting management
- Assisting in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Assisting in Bank account reconciliation
- Preparing Financial statements for Commercial entities and HOA accounts
List of Responsibilities
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, payables, reporting, overseeing the A/P clerk, etc.)
- Prepare Bank reconciliations timely and clear discrepancies
- Follow accounting deadlines to prepare and submit financial packets for review and approval
- Manage Journal entries, invoices, etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Utilize accounting IR system to facilitate processes and maintain records
- Prepare Land Title Company closing statements for Snowmass Base Village Units
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us!