Assistant Director of Finance
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Asst. Director of Finance to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Assists in maintaining secure assets, minimizing outstanding receivables and minimizing investment inventories via utilization of computer system
- Assists in compiling of all budgets and forecasts of the resort
- Assists in the final analysis of month-end Profit & Loss Statement
- Assists with implementing and maintaining appropriate financial controls in all departments
- Maintains accounting standards with established Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepares accurate and timely month-end financial statements and related reports
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly statistical information
- Oversees security of assets and maintains internal controls
- Advises Director of Finance of trends of discrepancies with respect to cash overages and shortages
- Follows policies to ensure the preservation of hotel assets by using internal accounting controls and ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly in the Resort’s books and records.
- With direction from Director of Finance ensures payroll is processed as per Resort guidelines whilst ensuring accuracy of payments, deductions and processing of social security payments as required by law.
- Ensures compliance of local record retention laws.
- Keeps focused on guest and colleague satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Maintains Finance service occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Ensures compliance with all Finance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Follows goals and objectives for all areas of responsibility and communicates
- Strives for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Understands the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Makes recommendations for cost savings initiatives.
- Understands and comply with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $85K
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $1500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Extensive knowledge of financial operational procedures.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Good presentation, platform, and training/facilitation skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- Excel advanced skills.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.