Assistant General Manager - Poste Montane Lodge + $2000 Signing Bonus
Join our dedicated team at Poste Montane Lodge, located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village!
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager who will act as the primary contact for owners and rental guests, providing exemplary levels of service. In this role they will resolve issues pertaining to guests/owners, reservations, information systems, personnel. Assist the General Manager as an on-site broker for Poste Montane Lodge’s real estate program, facilitate marketing of rental program with General Manager, and process month-end accounting.
- Supports front desk and breakfast staff.
- Act as primary contact for owners and rental guests, providing exemplary levels of service.
- Resolve issues pertaining to guests/owners, reservations, information systems, personnel.
- Assist General Manager as an on-site broker for Poste Montane Lodge’s real estate program.
- Facilitate marketing of rental program with General Manager and process month-end accounting.
- Month End process
- Hiring, training, development, and disciplinary action of direct reports
- Manager on-call as schedule dictates
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Location: Poste Montane - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $58,000-$65,000 DOE + Annual Bonus, Monthly Rental Incentives, Real Estate Commissions (once License is obtained)
Signing Bonus: $2000 Singing Bonus to be paid in two allotments. Half after 30 days and the remainder after 90 days.
Schedule: Varies, weekends required
- 3+ years experience in customer service/hotels required
- Prior hotel management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate brokers preferred or the ability to obtain license within the first year.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.