Assistant Guest Services Manager - $2000 Signing Bonus
The Charter at Beaver Creek is looking for an Assistant Guest Services Manager. If you are friendly and hard-working, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for the daily oversight of Front Desk operations
- Coordinates department specific training for new associates
- Oversees the registering of guests, issuing of room keys, providing information, processing payments for stay and all guest room move requests
- Acts as the Manager on Duty when necessary and carries out the duties required of a manager
- Assists the Front Office management team with resolving guest issues and requests
- Assign and instruct Front Desk Agents daily tasks, observe performance and encourage adherence to standard procedures
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $46,000 / year
Signing Bonus: $2000 - Half paid after one month, half paid after three months
Schedule: 40 hours / week, including weekends
- At least one year of front desk experience preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 50% Discount at Black Diamond Bistro
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.