Assistant HOA / Property Manager
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for an Assistant HOA / Property Manager to assist with all facets of daily administration and management of homeowner associations that Snowmass Mountain Lodging manages.
- Maintain high quality and timely verbal and written communication with all stakeholders including association members, board members, program homeowners, third-party vendors, and other SML/EWP departments and staff members.
- Perform all administrative aspects for governance and operations of assigned associations. Schedule, organize, and attend all regular, special and emergency board meetings. Schedule and organize annual and special meetings of the members.
- Verbal and written communication with the association membership to include but not limited to phone, email, e-blast, websites, newsletters, and all mailings to the membership.
- Ensure operational compliance with CC&Rs, Bylaws, and rules and regulations as well as monitor member compliance for the same. Track and manage action item lists for each assigned association. Complete appropriate reports for monthly meetings with each Board President.
- Manage all aspects of association projects for assigned associations. Process may include participation from and or communication with many stakeholders including board members, committee members, third-party vendor and contractors, and other SML departments.
- Maintain homeowner association websites for assigned associations. Including but not limited to organization of content in resource center, consistent document titles in resource center, timely posting of appropriate documents to resource center, update homeowner contact information in directory, annual disclosure requirements.
- Attend regularly scheduled managerial meetings and carry out any additional duties and special projects as needed.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging, Managed by East West Hospitality - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Schedule: May include weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College or technical school associate or bachelor degree preferred.
- Property management or resort operations management experience required.
- Accreditation with Community Association Institute (CAI) or other Association Management designations preferred.
- Must have good communication skills - written and verbal, as well as excellent listening skills and supervisory skills.
- Professional appearance and conduct required.
- Familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, phone, and other common office equipment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well organized and be able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Able to work irregular hours when necessary.
- Experience developing annual budgeting also preferred.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.