Assistant Property Manager - $1000 Signing Bonus - Riverfront Lodge & Townhomes
Join our team at Riverfront Lodge & Townhomes, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team! If you are organized, reliable and enjoy providing a high level of customer service, we'd love to meet you!
- Provides administrative support to the Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management Department.
- Checks in/out guests and owners, cash/credit card handling, answers telephone, assists with concierge service.
- Follows up with owner and rental guest requests.
- Assists with arrival inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Inputs reservations for owners and guests of owners.
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for the Property Manager’s review.
- Receives and delivers packages.
- Transports ski equipment to and from the ski valet as needed.
- Processes invoices and maintains unit status in the various software systems.
- Familiar with and performs to requirements of Assistant PM job description.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Participates and support East West Resorts Safety program.
- Initiates and completes inspections for specific homes, organizes and files according to departmental requirements on PM public drive.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Riverfront Lodge & Townhomes - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 - $24 / hour
Signing Bonus: $1000 paid after 6 months of employment
Schedule: Flexible, changes seasonally, weekends required.
- Two years of suitable industry experience or education in related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once.
- Ability to work irregular hours and days.
- Ability to perform small maintenance repairs preferred.
- Knowdlege of Windows, Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel). IQWare software experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
Benefits & Perks:
Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.