Assistant Property Manager - $1000 Signing Bonus
East West Hospitality is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join our Riverfront Lodge team in Avon, CO. If you are organized, reliable and enjoy providing a high level of customer service, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
- Provides administrative support to the Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management Department.
- Checks in/out guests and owners, cash/credit card handling, answers telephone, assists with concierge service.
- Follows up with owner and rental guest requests.
- Assists with arrival inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Inputs reservations for owners and guests of owners.
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for the Property Manager’s review.
- Receives and delivers packages.
- Transports ski equipment to and from the ski valet as needed.
- Processes invoices and maintains unit status in the various software systems.
- Familiar with and performs to requirements of Assistant PM job description.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Participates and support East West Resorts Safety program.
- Initiates and completes inspections for specific homes, organizes and files according to departmental requirements on PM public drive.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Riverfront Lodge - Avon, CO
Start Date: October 2021
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 -22 / hour
Signing Bonus: $1000 - Half paid after one month, half paid after three months
Schedule: Flexible, changes seasonally, weekends required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once.
- Ability to work irregular hours and days.
- Windows. Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel.) IQWare software experience is helpful but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.