Assistant Property Manager - Bachelor Gulch - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our team at East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail!
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager with initiative to join our Bachelor Gulch team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and providing genuine hospitality to guests and owners, we would love to meet you!
- Assist the Property Manager in all aspects of property management operations. Provide a high level of service to all owners and guests.
- Work with owners, vendors, and guests. Focus on operational project completion.
- Lead by example and work as a team.
- Manage EWH expenses along with rental and homecare revenue streams.
Location: Office at Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO. Steps away from the slopes!
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 - $22 / hour DOE
Singing Bonus: $1000 - half paid after 30 days, half paid after 3 months
Schedule: Somewhat flexible daily schedule, 8:30 to 4:30 or 9 to 5. Some weekend work will be required.
- Experience with property management or hotel operations preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 50% fundinf for Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.