Assistant Property Manager - Bachelor Gulch
Join our team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a service oriented Assistant Property Manager with initiative, to join our Bachelor Gulch team. If you enjoy providing genuine hospitality to guests and owners, and are looking for career growth, we would love to meet you!
- Assist the Property Manager in all aspects of property management operations.
- Provide a high level of service to all owners and guests.
- Work with owners, vendors, and guests. Focus on operational project completion.
- Lead by example and work as a team.
- Manage EWH expenses along with rental and homecare revenue streams.
- Recognize and identify general maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
Location: Office at Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO. Steps away from the slopes!
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 - $23 / hour DOE + $1,000 Signing Bonus*
*To be paid in two allotments after 30 and 90 days of employment
Schedule: Somewhat flexible daily schedule, 8:30 to 4:30 or 9 to 5. Some weekend work will be required.
- Previous experience in Property Management or Hospitality operations preferred.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team.
- Ability to move, bend, and pick up items up to 25lbs.
- Valid Driver's License
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.