Assistant Property Manager - Beaver Creek $2000 Signing Bonus
Join our East West Hospitality team in Beaver Creek!
We are looking for a customer service oriented professional to join us as our Assistant Property Manager. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in hospitality alongside an amazing team of professionals. This role will support the Property Manager at various locations including: Highlands Lodge, Slopeside, McCoy Peak, and Wiltshire Court. If you are looking for a flexible schedule and are a hardworking, self-starter that enjoys wearing many hats, we would love to meet you!
- Supports Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management department.
- Provides coverage for Property Manager and others on days off
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for Property Manager’s review
- Follows up on all arrival and departure inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
Location: Highlands Lodge + (Slopeside, McCoy Peak, and Wiltshire Court).- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 - $23 / Hour + $2,000 Signing Bonus*
*To be paid in two allotments after 30 and 90 days of employment
- Two years of college OR trade school OR suitable industry experience.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team.
- Regularly traversing the area.
- Ability to move, bend, and pick up items up to 25lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle required
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Ski / Mountain Bike Breaks
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.