Assistant Property Manager -Center Village
Join our team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Assistant Property Manager to join our Beaver Creek Center Village team! If you are a hardworking, organized person with an entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Support Property Manager
- Rental Management assistance
- Schedule housekeeping and maintenance
- Prepare and complete work orders
- Arrival and Departure inspections and inventories
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22/ hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule is required
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours /day
- Must be able to kneel, climb stairs and/or ladders regularly
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Ski breaks at ski in/out location
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.