Assistant Property Manager / Design Review Coordinator - Eagle Ranch
Join our Eagle Ranch HOA team, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for an Assistant HOA / Property Manager / Design Review Coordinator to assist with all facets of daily administration and management of homeowner associations, providing a variety of services to Eagle Ranch and its owners.
- Maintain high quality and timely verbal and written communication with all stakeholders including association members, board members, program homeowners, third-party vendors, and other EWH departments and staff members.
- Perform all administrative aspects for governance and operations of association. Schedule, organize, and attend all regular, special and emergency board meetings. Schedule and organize annual and special meetings of the members. Attend Design Review meetings
- Manage maintenance contractors including turf, trees, irrigation, weed control, and snow removal. Prepare and manage annual RFP for maintenance services.
- Ensure operational compliance with CC&Rs, Bylaws, and rules and regulations as well as monitor member compliance for the same. Educate and enforce HOA rules and regulations Track and manage action item lists.
- Educate and enforce HOA rules and regulations, assist the residential community with regulatory compliance. Schedule Hearings as necessary between homeowners and Hearing Committee.
- Assist DRB Administrator with construction compliance inspections. Coordinate and attend monthly DRB meetings and assist as necessary.
- Assist with various administrative functions of HOA including homeowner correspondence, property transfer tracking, new owner outreach, event logistics and budget preparation.
Location: Eagle Ranch - Eagle, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55,000 - $65,000 /year + bonus potential
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations.
- Must have excellent communication skills - written and verbal, as well as excellent listening skills and supervisory skills.
- Strong organization and attention to details skills.
- Ability to work ith minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance and conduct required.
- Accreditation with Community Association Institute (CAI) or other Association Management designations preferred.
- Familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, phone, and other common office equipment.
- Profficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work irregular hours when necessary.
- Must have valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Knowledge of tree, turf and irrigation maintenance is helpful.
- Experience developing annual budgeting preferred.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance -Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life & Accident Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - dependent on start date
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
· We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
· We believe that being unique is powerful.
· We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
· We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
· We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
· We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture