Assistant Property Manager / Design Review Coordinator
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our Eagle Ranch Association team, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Assistant HOA / Property Manager / Design Review Coordinator to assist with all facets of daily administration and management of homeowner associations, providing a variety of services to Eagle Ranch and its owners.
- Maintain high quality and timely verbal and written communication with all stakeholders including association members, board members, program homeowners, third-party vendors, and other EWH departments and staff members.
- Perform all administrative aspects for governance and operations of association. Schedule, organize, and attend all regular, special and emergency board meetings. Schedule and organize annual and special meetings of the members. Attend Design Review meetings
- Verbal and written communication with the association membership to include but not limited to phone, email, e-blast, websites, newsletters, and all mailings to the membership.
- Ensure operational compliance with CC&Rs, Bylaws, and rules and regulations as well as monitor member compliance for the same. Educate and enforce HOA rules and regulations Track and manage action item lists.
- Manage all aspects of association projects. Process may include participation from and or communication with many stakeholders including board members, committee members, third-party vendor and contractors.
- Attend regularly scheduled managerial meetings and carry out any additional duties and special projects as needed
- Assist DRB Administrator with construction compliance inspections. Coordinate and attend monthly DRB meetings and assist as necessary.
Location: Eagle Ranch - Eagle, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 - $26 / hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College or technical school associate or bachelor degree preferred.
- Construction knowledge preferred.
- Property management or resort operations management experience required.
- Accreditation with Community Association Institute (CAI) or other Association Management designations preferred.
- Must have good communication skills - written and verbal, as well as excellent listening skills and supervisory skills.
- Professional appearance and conduct required.
- Familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, phone, and other common office equipment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well organized and be able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Able to work irregular hours when necessary.
- Experience developing annual budgeting also preferred.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.