Assistant Property Manager Upper Village - Beaver Creek
Join our East West Hospitality team in the Upper Village of Beaver Creek!
We are looking for a customer service oriented professional to join us as our Assistant Property Manager. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in hospitality alongside an amazing team of professionals. If you are a hardworking, self-starter that enjoys wearing many hats, we would love to meet you!
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for Property Manager’s review
- Follows up on all arrival and departure inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Create access codes and/or issue unit keys
- Utilize internal software to generate work orders, send and receive invoices, create reservations, and manage housekeeping requests
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to support operations and goals
Work Location: Upper Village - Beaver Creek, CO (Lodge, Westview, Townhomes and Master)
Job Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full-Time, Year-Round
Pay Rate: $23-$25/hour DOE + $2,000 signing bonus (to be paid after 6 months of employment)
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Ski/Mountain Bike Breaks
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 99984840413