Assistant Property Manager - Vail Mountain Lodging
Join our team at Vail Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a dependable Assistant Property Manager. If you are adaptable and have a great work ethic and organization skills, we would love to meet you!
- Conducts weekly walk through inspections of individual units and common areas.
- Works closely with Employee Housing Units in Vail Village to provide showings and fulfill maintenance requests.
- Supports Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management department.
- Provides coverage for Property Manager and others on days off.
- Greets and provides tour of units for renters upon arrival.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including vendor invoicing for Property Manager’s review.
- Follows up on all arrival and departure inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
Location: Vail Mountain Lodging, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $23- $24 / hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule with holidays and weekends required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in time management with the ability to prioritize.
- Communicates with tenants regarding property-related issues.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite parking
- Ski / Mountain Bike Breaks
- Winter Incentive Program - Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.