Assistant Property Manager - Villa Montane
Join our team at Villa Montane managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Assistant Property Manager to join our Beaver Creek Center Village team and assist in the management of the Homecare and Rental Program contracts and Homeowners Associations. If you are organized and have great work ethics, we would love to meet you!
- Completing owner and renter departure inspections
- Offer excellent customer service/support to our guests
- Complete and submit damage reports and work requests
- Responsible for all work requests generated by owner, owner’s guest or renters, and Property Manager on behalf of associations
Location: Villa Montane - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21-23 / hour DOE
Schedule: Weekends + 3 weekdays, exact schedule TBD
- Previous Guest Service Experience
- Financial acumen helpful
- Excellent communication skills in English required, Spanish helpful
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.