Assistant Property Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our property management team in Beaver Creek!
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team. If you are a good communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and can think outside the box to solve problems, we would love to meet you!
The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Managers with the duties of Association, Homecare and Rental management. This position will provide the highest level of customer service to owners and guests.
- Supports Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management department.
- Provides coverage for Property Manager and others on days off.
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for Property Manager’s review.
- Follows up on all arrival and departure inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Issues and controls unit keys. Performs periodic key inventories.
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO.
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: August 15, 2020
Schedule: Thursday - Monday
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus in winter
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite parking (when available)
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours /day
- Must be able to kneel, climb stairs and/or ladders regularly