Assistant Property Manager
East West Hospitality is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team at The Waterfront in Charleston, SC, a luxurious new community designed to capture the essence of the Lowcountry lifestyle. This position will assist the General Manager with the duties of Association, Homecare and Rental management. This is a full-time, year-round position to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Supports General Manager in all functions required of the Property Management Department
- Provides coverage for General Manager on days off.
- Receives and logs packages for residents.
- Must have basic understanding of revenue and expense items within the Association and department budget.
- Responsible for billable Association maintenance items.
- Responsible for billable homeowner maintenance items.
- Serves as "concierge" to owners to assist them with requests.
- Completes project assignments given by General Manager.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Schedules and follows-up on maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for General Manager’s review.
- Provides assistance to Director of Operations-South Carolina as needed.
Location: The Waterfront Daniel Island - Charleston, SC
Start Date: Between 1/4/20 and 1/31/20
Pay Rate: $16 -$19 / hour DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once.
- Ability to work Saturdays or staggered hours.
- Able to express thoughts in clear and concise professional manner (written and verbal
- Must operate computer, phone system, and copy machine. Understand rudimentary basics of maintenance.
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to calculate figures and understand rudimentary basics of financial statements.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.