Assistant Property Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Ridgepoint Townhomes, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Assistant Property Manager. If you have a high attention to detail, are dedicated and enjoy working as part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Support Property Manager
- Arrival/Departure inspections
- Guest Check-in and service
- HOA support
- Vendor coordination
- Guest recovery
Location: Ridgepoint Townhomes- Beaver Creek, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $19.50 - $21 / hour DOE
Schedule: 40 hours/ week, schedule varies throughout the year, includes weekends and holidays
- Must have vehicle and valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift <50 lbs
- Ability to learn quickly
- Able to professionally converse with owners, guests, vendors
- Must enjoy working both outside around the property and inside the office, year round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Flexible Work Schedule - Time to Enjoy the Outdoors!
- On Site Parking
- Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.