Assistant Property Manager
Fallridge at Vail is looking for a dependable Assistant Property Manager. If you are adaptable and have a great work ethic, we would love to meet you!
The Assistant Property Manager will work with the Property Manager in the general administration of the property and performs related management functions with the daily operations of an apartment community. Will be cross trained on Property Manager functions and acts in that capacity in the Manager's absence.
Location: Fallridge at Vail, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life & Accident Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.